Your wetsuit comes with a 12 month warranty on materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase to validate your warranty. Reeflex reserves the right to repair, replace and reject a warranty claim.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- No proof of purchase.
- Poor care resulting in premature ageing causing seam failure.
- Normal wear and tear including fading and pilling.
- Seam failure due to forceful dressing or incorrect sizing.
- Factors that do not affect the performance of the product.
- Failure to follow care guide.
In order to obtain the maximum life out of your Reeflex Wetsuit / product we have created a guide to help you maintain your Reeflex Wetsuit / product.Not following this guide can severely reduce the life of your wetsuit and in some cases void your warranty.
- Rinse with fresh water after every use. Salt is corrosive.
- Hang to dry out of direct sunlight. the sun reduces material flexibility.
- Avoid contact with sharp or abrasive objects or surfaces.
- Do not expose your wetsuit to high temperatures such as heaters, fires, and car boots.
- Do not iron, bleach, machine washer dry clean your wetsuit.
- Do not use any chemicals or detergents on your wetsuit.
- Put your wetsuit on with care. Don't force it. Be gentle with your zipper as this requires finesse on occasion.
- Avoid urinating in your wetsuit as it can cause the glue and any taping to deteriorate.
- Remember your wetsuit demands to be rinsed in fresh water after every use.
Warranty Claim Procedure through D5 Bodyboard Shop.
If purchased in store it must be returned Dry and Clean with Proof of Purchase. and we will contact Reeflex via email with a detailed description with photos to state your claim. Reeflex reserves the right to repair, replace and reject a warranty claim.
If brought online please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a Proof of purchase , A detailed description with photos to state your claim so we can forward the issue onto Reeflex Wetsuits . Onced confirmed as a warranty issue your product will need to be sent back to the store Clean and Dry to
D5 Bodyboard Shop , 2/152 Glebe Road Merewether, 2291
Please note Reeflex reserves the right to repair, replace and reject a warranty claim.