Builds Power - Reduces Fatigue - Increases Speed - Super Comfortable
DMC Repellor surf fin is a high end ocean fin designed for bodysurfing, bodyboarding, lifeguarding, snorkelling and ocean swimming. It uses the DMC Patented RVR Design which enables Max Speed with Less Fatigue.
Fin Sizes: S | M | ML | L
- Designed with DMC's Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
- RVR is geared to offer maximum power for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other surf fins.
- The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
- Moulded in DMC’s Silform silicone based material for maximum comfort all session.
- Universal foot pocket for ease of putting on
- Underside drain chute for automatic removal of sand and water
- Used by recreational bodysurfers through to international bodyboard and bodysurf superstars
- Short enough for drop-kneed bodyboarding without a lack of power
REPELLOR fins are warranted against manufacturing faults for 90 days from date of purchase.
REPELLOR fins are not warranted against misuse. Please adhere to care instructions.